As Kansas resident agent, it is our responsibility to receive and forward all legal process received on behalf of your company.

The State of Kansas will not ordinarily correspond with your company through the resident agent. Usually their notices are mailed directly to you. If notices are received from Kansas on behalf of your company, we will forward them to you.

For more information regarding resident agent and Kansas filing requirements, please visit the Kansas Secretary of State at:

To order resident agent service for Kansas, please contact us:

Pacific Registered Agents, Inc.
Phone: (800) 535-4828

Or use our online order form.

Thank you,

Charles F. Mathias